Gymnasium Floor Rules
Violation of these rules will result in the violator being ejected.
- Players must wear sports clothing and non-marking shoes such as those for basketball or volleyball during practice, training, and games.
- Hard heel shoes, outdoor sports shoes, sandals, zorries must not be used on the wood floor at any time. Such footwear may be used only if the floors are covered.
- No smoking, no chewing betel nut, and no alcohol beverages allowed at any time.
- Player's drinks are allowed only during games.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the wood floor. Food and drinks are allowed only during special occasions when the floor is covered.
- Personal back-packs are not allowed on the court. Leave back-packs in lockers.
Locker Room Rules
- Smoking and chewing betel nut are not permiited in the locker room, shower, and toilet room.
- Horse play is not allowed.
- Washing clothes in sink or showers is not allowed.
- Sign out locker and key from recreation staff in the office.
- Remove personal items in lockers each day so everyone can use the lockers and return key back to recreation office.
- No writing is allowed on the lockers.
- Do not leave personal items in lockers.
- Recreation staff are not responsible for lost items.
- Dangerous weapons are prohibited.
- Put trash in outside containers.